~CiNdY aNd DaViD~

~CiNdY aNd DaViD~
Always & Forever

Monday, June 7, 2010

Goals for the next 10-week term


Goal #1: Is to get at least 3.0 on science 7b
Steps to achieve: 1)finish the work I do in class
and if I can't finish it, then after school or at home
2)ask for help when I need it or
review the work that I didn't understand and take


work home to get caught up

Goal #2: Get more than 3.0 on computer applications
Steps to achieve: 1)ask the teachers if I can
work on it during lunch or after school
2)go to the library to work on the computer

Goal #3: Read to my baby at least 3 times a week
Steps to achieve: 1)check out some books from the
library and read them to my baby
2)make flash cards with pictures
of animals or words that are easy
to read and show them to my baby

Goal #4: Try to get my baby to sleep early
Steps to achieve: 1)sleep him 15 minutes earlier
before his regular bed time every
day until he sleeps by 8:00pm
2)feed him or read him to sleep
so that he can be full and tired,
but plan what day to start by
figuring out his routine

No comments:

Post a Comment