~CiNdY aNd DaViD~

~CiNdY aNd DaViD~
Always & Forever

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

About Me


I'm a single mother at age 13. I have a beautiful 8 month baby boy that had crawled just yesterday. Even though I am young I want to raise my baby the way I want without any body telling me what to do, but the truth is I still need help especially when my baby is hard to control. I love my teachers so much that I decided to stay in Lindsay until I graduate from 12Th grade. One reason why I love Lindsay is that my teachers really support me and teach me new things every day I go to school, they are the reason why I go to school. My baby is also the reason why I go to school to be a role model for him. I take my baby to school with me, but he stays in the nursery. I like the nursery because no other school takes care of babies and that's why I chose to come here from where I live it takes about 15 minutes to get here depending on traffic, but being here on time means a lot to my teachers so I have to get up early. I mean I don't want to be behind in class. I have a family of 10 including my dog. We live in a big house and I have lived there for 8 years. I love my home because when I was young I was very curious and when David, my baby grows up he will maybe do the same. When I found out I was pregnant I wanted to keep my baby even though I never thought I would be a mother. Now I don't regret having him because he is the one who I will always love, he means my life. I can't imagine my life with out him, I know my life completely changed, but I really don't regret it. I like how I live and of course, I do have thoughts of my past. I love my baby, my family, and my teachers and I don't want to to mess that up with something stupid. I noticed the older I got the more I knew and before I had David I didn't know much at all. Well now that school is over I got to go and next time I can write more about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment