~CiNdY aNd DaViD~

~CiNdY aNd DaViD~
Always & Forever

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

about me

My name is Cindy I am 12 years old and I am 8 month pregnant. I got pregnant at age 11 and found out when I was 5 weeks. How I found out was because I had nausea and it caused me to vomit a lot.The father is not in my life nor in my baby's. I am having a boy and naming him David. My due date is September 23 or 27. I am a little scared of having the labor contractions and giving birth. Even though I am very young I think I can handle a baby of my own. I love that he moves around and kicks and so far I am doing fine. I plan to breastfeed for as long as I can last. I hope it won't be too overwhelming for me because I never had to take care of anyone. I know I will be fine after labor because my life is in God's hands.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy, I just wanted to let you know that I am glad that you have decided that you can take care of this newcoming baby own your own though you are VERY young. I do want to let you know that having a baby is extremely precious but it could be tough to do it on your own. No matter how strong we are sometimes we really need that extra help and I want you to know that if you need some talking to do or some small advice you can talk to me. I will help you as much as I can. I do have a baby of my own and I am older but I need lots of help with her especially because I am not independent. So I hope you do accept my invitation to talk if you have to.

    ReplyDelete